1 DIY Christmas | Mooch Style

DIY Christmas

DIY CHRISTMAS 

It's no secret that my family are a wild bunch of creatives, this Christmas I have noticed that we have all went over board on the deco's and some have even dabbled in DIY to make Christmas that little bit more authentic.

DIY CHRISTMAS TREE
My Step Mum is a machine on the end of a skill saw, we would spend hours making things for the home and garden when I was growing up I just loved it!


























This year she sent through some photos of a project she had on the go for the front window display of her homeware store in Te Anau.


These are such a good idea when you want to try a good DIY project for Christmas and adds some character to your home/store front.




DIY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS 


My Sister has inherited my mums love for going overboard on the Christmas deco's.  She is pregnant at the moment so I can only imagine what her house is looking like with the extra time on her hands, her poor boyfriend is probably wrapped up nice and warm with a Christmas jumper (even though its summer here).

Ash is quite the artist so this year she has went for a DIY bobble decoration for the tree. She has put little pokemon inside them haha im sure they look super cool against her white tree.  So easy to do with a glitter jell pen.



MUMS CHRISTMAS CHIC CHRISTMAS

My Mum goes ALL OUT every year for Christmas.  Christmas is really important to her so she decks the house out and seems to pack the house out more and more each year.  Some people think Christmas decorations and the like are tacky and annoying but for me it means family, love, laughter and SO much Joy.  I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers so when we are all home together its really something money cant buy so I say bring on Mums Christmas tree and the country chic style that her house screams! 

Mum likes a full on tree so she adds some cotton decorations, metal birds, spray painted ferns and even some golden grapes 

If you are wanting your house too have that extra Christmas look you could do what mum does and go crazy on the chalk painted furniture, it adds the rustic feel and is so comfy you just want to have a few drinks and catch up with the family and talk about the year that was.




Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment